From:
Karen Lamberton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Nov 1999 22:27:39 -0500
That depends on how micro is micro! Under a quarter inch is about my lower
limit for my collection, but I will sometimes take "tiny" Micro? shells for
the trade list, esp. if I have a trade in mind when they are offered.
Let me know when you are ready, and I'll send a list at that time. with
E-mail trades move like the dow jones! And it gets difficult to keep things
straight if too much time passes. so, whenever, just let me know! Good
Shelling, (and cleaning)    Karen