From:
David Kirsh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Nov 1999 13:02:15 -0500
Excellent idea!

You've noticed the Nautilus in SW Florida. I've noticed the Queen Conch on
promo displays for Kuwait Airways and many, many times I've noticed
Indo-Pacific species on promotional material for Caribbean or Atlantic
resorts. Also, Indo-Pacific shells packaged for tourist shops on the
Atlantic, sometimes billed as local shells. Wonder if the clerks would
accept my genuine Monopoly money for their genuine local shells.
--David K.