GLYCAM-L Archives

Users of GLYCAM & GLYCAM-Web

GLYCAM-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Lachele Foley <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Users of GLYCAM & GLYCAM-Web <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Oct 2020 09:57:59 -0400
Just make sure you use a recent version of GLYCAM06.  The document at
the link below explains in more detai.  But, if you use the most
recent version of GLYCAM06, you will be fine.

http://glycam.org/docs/help/2014/07/02/which-protein-force-fields-are-compatible-with-glycam/

--
:-) Lachele
Lachele Foley