From:
MR ART WEIL <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Mar 1998 21:45:32 -0500
Dear Vicky;-
      The "new" Cincinnati Museum of Natural History is located in
the "old" Union Terminal. Where I work is in the collections
department which is housed in the "old" Museum building. That's where
the models are. BUT (big news) that part of the Museum is not open on
Saturdays. What people do there is measure extinct pig teeth, store
stuff they can't figure out how to throw away, and save things they
think posterity may be interested in.
    However, Rookwood is a wonderful place to have lunch now. You
could call me: 451-6338. The only thing that could intervene is that
my mother (97) is very ill. But call anyway.
             Art