From:
Scott E Jordan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Mar 1998 06:35:55 -0800
Dear Sue,

It was not intuitive.  One must go through the text and find a reference to
the Museum of Comparative Zoology, click it, then back up to the Mollusca
homepage, then go to the publications section and finally the "duplicate
(and rare) publication for sale" section.  There isn't much merchadise left
now.  I consider myself lucky, but someone else beat me to the complete set
of the Manual of Conchology (I did buy several separate volumes; does anyone
have individual volumes to sell or ?).

Scott Jordan