From:
Lynn Scheu <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Jul 2002 11:12:48 -0400
Andrew and all,

It opened fine for me as well (Netscape and Mindspring), so something
might be going wrong on your end. I don't know why this
happens...sometimes I have trouble with Geocities sites for no apparent
reason.

It is a very attractively designed site too. It shows what a nice job
can be done with only a few graphics...loads fast. And Alwyn uses that
nice feature wherein you can pass your pointer over a shell entry on his
list and a photo pops up (if one is available) without having to select
it. The photos show a bit too fuzzily on my system though.

Keep trying.

Lynn Scheu
Louisville, KY