From:
Barbara Jouvernaux <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Jul 2002 14:28:10 +1200
Hello everyone,

I enjoyed reading people's input on the recent subject of "must have"
shells.

It's winter here down-under and the cold, wet weather has got me dreaming of
exotic, tropical islands with the 3 S's: - Sun, Sand and Shells. This has
inspired me to put out another question to the List:

Which place on earth would you rate as The Best Shelling Spot??

 I'm sure there are some interesting stories out there about people's
favourite places.
I'll be able to take note of all these wonderful destinations and then head
down to the Lotto shop....at least dreams are free.

Huddling by the fire in New Zealand,
Barbara Jouvernaux