From:
Katherine Cordy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Aug 2008 11:07:44 -0400
-----Original Message-----
From: Katherine Cordy [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, August 11, 2008 10:18 AM
To: 'Conchologists List'
Subject: RE: [CONCH-L] (no subject)

Hi Greg:

I am an avid Volute Collector.  I had a 65 foot exhibit of Volutes in the
last couple of year’s of shell shows and won all the awards on it.

I would be interested in the conference….but it would depend on the dates.
We spend most of the Spring doing local Shell Shows and all summer shelling
in the Bahamas.    It would have to not conflict with the COA Convention or
AMS.

Jim Cordy