From:
ferreter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Jan 1999 22:19:44 -0000
I couldn't agree more, i plan to throw the my cypraea luecodon (spell check
, too lazy to get out the compendium)into the sea as to replenish the
Calcium carbonate. i believwe everyone on the list should follow suit and
after we will all hug an old growth redwood and sing "koombiah" (or
coom-by-ya ?) NOT!!! M