From:
Date:
Fri, 10 Sep 1999 14:16:19 -0600
To All,

I was recently contacted by a man in Phoenix, Arizona who has to dispose of
a shell collection.  It belonged to a friend who died recently and this guy
in Phoenix has to sell it and will then give the money to the kids.  Of
course he knows nothing about shells.  Says it is 40 years old, in excellent
condition (a meaningless statement, I have learned), and lots of shells.  I
explained some of the woes of selling shells and the price versus value
problem, but he probably still envisions heavy duty money involved.  I would
love to look at it and give him a guesstimate but I really don't have time
to get to Phoenix anytime soon.  So, do we have a shell person in Phoenix
who could possibly help?  If so, please contact me at:  [log in to unmask] and
I'll get you both together.

Tom in New Mexico, USA