From:
steve rosenthal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Nov 2018 10:51:00 -0500
Sounds to me like they are singling out some species that might be
targeted by/for  the commercial aquarium trade - Nassarius snails are
popular saltwater tank scavengers and cleaners,  many are advertised
as such for sale  online; file clams are popular for the spectacular
live animal, i suspect nudibranchs would fall into this category as
well....