From:
Doug Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Nov 2018 11:04:10 -0600
I just read the agenda item for the jville meeting. The draft deals with the fwc definition of marine life which pertains to saltwater aquarium species. The few marine shells in that def do not change.

I have given many talks on the marine life rule which does not have much effect on specimen shell collecting.  I strongly suggest you fellow collectors read the FAC rule on marine life.  If they choose to make Blue heron closed for collecting aquarium species it doesn’t mean you are prohibited from collecting other species.  Doug Thompson, Capt. Retired FMP/FWC
Sent from my iPhone