CILIATEMOLBIO-L Archives

Ciliate Molecular Biology

CILIATEMOLBIO-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Dean Fraga <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Jun 2008 14:14:55 -0400
Dear ciliate researchers,

We have just sent out a flyer with logistical information concerning
the upcoming Paramecium Genome workshop. If you were hoping to attend
and did not receive that flyer, please let me know as I will get that
to you as soon as possible and will make sure you are on my email
list for future updates.

  Thanks to all who have forwarded me names and helped promote this
workshop. We are nearly at capacity and expect 20 people to be in
attendance.

Dean