From:
shelloak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Dec 1999 08:49:23 -0600
Your right Carol, this was not meant for you, this was supposed to be
between me and Helmit, surely he is not on the ball this time either, he was
supposed to write to me, and he also had the wrong Carol. So, Helmit, write
to me, not the list, this nice lady does not know what you are writting
about, and I cannot answer you on the list.  John