From:
Tara Elsbury <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Jan 2000 18:23:23 PST
Thank You to everyone that sent me the warm welcomes! I am really enjoying
this group! In response to some of the questions and comments:

To Bill Fenzan,
  I recieved Harlan Wittkopf's book as a Christmas gift this year.  It
helped give me some collecting tips and helped with some identifications. (I
need more books!) Harlan lives about 40 miles due west of me.  I live near
the small town of Garner.  Thank You!

To Doug Shelton,
  My husband and I will be chaperoning the Garner United Methodist Youth
Mission trip in June.  We will be staying in Mercedes, TX for several days
and work on building a small house for the homeless across the border in
Mexico.  Then we will go on to South Padre Island for 2 days before heading
home.  This will be a great cultural experience for our kids as well as
doing some good for those less fortunate.  The side trip to Padre is a MOST
welcome bonus!

To Art Weil,
  Condolences on the loss of your old computer.  I have one that is
currently in a coma and may be joining yours in PC Heaven.  Good Luck with
your new machine!

Till next time,  Tara