From:
Livett Family <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Apr 1998 22:51:56 +1000
Betty Jean,
Thanks very much for the information. I looked up in The Sothern Synthesis a
new two volume book from CSIRO and it appears that we do have C.intermedius
in Australia. I am presently trying to find out where. Wes also replied and
was most helpful. I am quite excited about the possiblity of obtaining some
to test their venom properties on our two nicotinic receptor test systems.
If you are still having trouble loading the first of the links I gave you,
note that it is a tilde "~" before the "bgl" not a "-" dash. That fools some
people.
Try again. The URL is
http://grimwade.biochem.unimelb.edu.au/~bgl/content.htm    AND
.../~bgl/newlog.htm

A flight to Hawaii is what I need right now, but I am saving up to go to our
"From Venoms to Drugs" meeting on Heron Island, Great Barrier Reef in
August. See link below in my Signature. Any possibility you can make it to
Australia for that meeting or just for my Field Trip of 3 days after the
meeting on One-Tree Island.

Just thought I would tempt you :)
You only live once.

Cheers, and thanks very much for the offer of snail mail delivery of the
article. First,  I will see if I can obtain the article locally.

Keep you informed.

Sincerely,

Bruce
-
Bruce, Dianne, Andrew and Erica LIVETT
48 Nicholas Street
Ashburton
VICTORIA 3147
AUSTRALIA
Telephone at home : +61-3-9885-2947
Work: +61-3-9344-5911 Fax: +61-3-9347-7730
Email: [log in to unmask]
See you at the Heron Island Conference "From venoms to drugs' August 16-21,
1998.  For details check our site at
http://www.uq.edu.au/~ddjgehrm/venomweb/index.html