From:
frhinkle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 May 2000 15:48:26 -0500
Hi again John,
Yes I would like the database for your compilation of the
phylum. Will it fit on a floppy? or two? No matter, I get
the updates also and a note from RS that he was there.
Small world when you are interested in the same things. For
your help and all,you are going to recieve some shells.
Hope you love them as mush as the rest of us that have
them. Names intentionally left out. Your updates were not
sent as I knew the right thing would happen. I know you
don't need corrections for typos as Linn,,; I assume you
did a micro with that one as is is everywhere. I will send
other things as I redo my collection with your lists. Many
species not mentioned. No Matter. Something to do over the
next winter when no one is collecting.
Phred to Phrends