From:
Bobbi Cordy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 May 2000 10:05:57 -0400
We depart from Ft. Lauderdale on July 9 - have to be at the Jet Port by noon.

Where are you located?

We need an $80 deposit per person to guaranty your spot.  We stay in cottages
with two bedrooms (four to a cottage).  Each cottage has it's own rental
car.  We are right in front of Tarpum Bay on Eleuthera.

Have you been there before?

As soon as I get your deposit and snail mail address...I will send you a
Scoop Sheet with all the details.

This is probably the cheapest trip to the Bahamas you can make.  The shelling
is terrific and we know all the good spots.

We will snorkel 4-5 hours per day.  There is some intertidal collecting but
not a lot.

We will also need your body weights for the flight - they load the two planes
according to weight.

Thanks,  Bobbi