From:
Nancy Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Sep 2000 13:30:28 -0400
Thanks to everyone who wrote with info on opercula, I appreciate your
help!  I am now well and truly obsessed with the darned wee trap doors and
find that I must pursue a study of them for myself.   Anyone having extra
Turbinidae (or whatever!) lying around the house with colorful or
sculptured or just plain "shelly" operculum feel free to dump them at my
house.  <grin>

Can you imagine that at one point, I thought I'd never be interested in
anything but Cypraea?  <SHEESH!!!!!!!!!!>   How naive.  ;)

Best shelling and regards to you all,

Nancy