From:
helmut nisters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Apr 1998 22:37:32 PDT
Dear Andrew, Dear Art,

Let us speak about composers also in next future. We like
the same composers as you. Very atmospheric (maybe you
know a better term) is Goreckis III. Sinfonia, where I have
a good interpretation from Poland with the
Wielka Orkiestra Symfoniczna PRiTV w Katowcach
with Stefania Woytowicz and conductor Jerzy Katlewicz.
It would be very nice for my mother and me, if there is coming
up some discussion of music too.

yours Helmut Nisters