From:
Helmut Nisters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Nov 2001 06:54:50 +0100
Dear Conchlers,

sorry that I am sending today my last e-mail. I have
tell you that my mother Irmgard and I have been
removed
from the list by Amy Edwards for some reason which
was not explained to us, only the message arrived that
we are removed now. I also didn't get an answer why
although I asked Amy Edwards for the reason. I find
that we are threatened bad and unfair, as the last
messages of mine always have been shell related.
I also gave few informations and answers to requests
within our possibilities. I had a nice time with
you, but I think our honour doesn't allow to come
back caused by unfairness of the list owners. I think
that there often other not shell related topics on
the list, which I did in the past too, but I never
have
been sarcastic as other members of the list. I only
wanted to share some news with you all or any other
request which seemed to be shell related for me and
some jokes showing that I was happy to stay with you.
But the things are other. I believe that many
Americans
don't have the open mentality as we Tyroleans and
this makes me really sad. So I hope I will have some
friends among the american conchologist too in the
futre, who are contacting us personally under
[log in to unmask]  or [log in to unmask]
I assure that I would be helpful for further requests
and informations in the future when we will be
contacted personally. In the last year I've been
really overloades with work and databanks, so that I
owe some shells in trading to a few persons. I will
prepare as soon as possible, as it dues always a
little
bit longer that I promised, as I will put the best
informations as possible on the shells.
with best shelling greetings and have a nice time
for your common future.
Helmut and Irmgard Nisters from Innsbruck

=====
Helmut Nisters
Franz-Fischer-Str. 46
A-6020 Innsbruck / Austria