From:
Kurt Auffenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 May 1998 16:16:10 -0400
Palau also has a large and apparently successful facility for the
propagation of Tridacna for food and restocking. Some of the restuarants
serve it, but I was never able to get any because it goes quickly.  I must
say that I watched a fellow cleaning some one day and this also contributed
to the loss of appeal.  The facility is on the south tip of Koror.  Tours
can be prearranged.  It's worth a stop if you're ever in the neighborhood.

Kurt