From:
Betty and Bob Lipe <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 14 Jan 1998 21:00:08 -0800
ferreter wrote:

> You wrote:
> Well, Ferreter, if we couldn't touch our shells, and fondle them from
> time to time, then I say they wouldn't mean as much, and that's the way
> it is.  I'm a dealer who loves to touch his shells.
>
> Bob Lipe
>  Instead of critising why don't you think about what was said. Is your
> collections sole purpose to be fondled like a spoiled brat who won't share
> his toys. Or do you share them with others and attempt to educate? This is
> the idea of which I wrote. Last time I made the mistake of insulting
> someone I had my head torn off so please remove your foot from my
> backside.....

It was just a tap on the shoulder, sorry.  I don't know if I ever helped
educate anyone?  Do pictures and books or programs count?  Getting kids
or people interested in anything is to get them to touch the object,
then the education starts.

Bob
Bob & Betty Lipe mailto:[log in to unmask]
The Shell Store: http://theshellstore.com