From:
"M. J. Faber" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Jun 2006 14:52:26 +0200
Hi David,

I think the difference between the two nominal species only lies in the
brown line being solid, or interupted but I have seen the whole spectrum
from the line being a bit interupted (rather randomly), to much broken up. I
cannot imagine why there should be a species-level distinction between the
two.

Marien