From:
Bert Bartleson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Jan 2007 22:17:10 -0800
Hello Julio, I'm no land snail expert but I do have two shells collected
from Chagual, Pataz, La Libertad, Peru in June 2000 that are identified as
Neopetraeus arboriferus latistrigatus Pilsbry, 1898.  They look quite
similar to your Number 1 shells, except that they are taller and less broad
[33mm X 12-14mm] than your shells appear and the lip edge is white rather
than dark.  The patterns appear to be identical.

I think number 7 is something different because the background color is
brown rather than white and the stripes are light rather than dark brown
[the opposite of the colors in number 1 by comparison].

I hope others who have more expertise than I do will chime in.  Bert
Bartleson, Olympia, WA, USA