From:
Jennifer Hanhila <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Sep 1998 22:52:36 PDT
Hi (again) everyone,
     I'm new at this and only know a few of you.  You seem to be so
helpful to one another.  Pullleeese help me in this England thing.  I'm
hoping that someone (maybe one of you who live in Europe) will give me
some tips of where I might look for shells in southern, southeastern,
southwestern, etc. England.  Shelling days make any trip so special.
 . I have enjoyed collecting along the east coast of the US, the west
coast, Hawaii (Kaua'i), mainland Mexico (west coast), Baja (both sides).
I've also hit the beaches in Ireland, and along the Mediterranean.
Whenever I get to travel, I always make plans to shell.  I'm not a
scientific collector, but one who simply enjoys the shapes, colors, and
sizes of shells.  They are everywhere in my home.  My favorite Hawaiian
shell is a decatopecten noduliferum.  The locals call them "sunrise
shells".
      I hope to hear from you..........Jen.