From:
"William M. Frank" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Sep 1998 21:16:01 -0400
There are numerous organizations on the Internet which keep a running
tally of the latest virus hoaxes - of which this is one.  Using the key
words
"virus hoax" with any search engine, you will find more information about
hoaxes  than you ever wanted to know.

Bill Frank
1865 Debutante Dr.
Jacksonville, FL 32246-8645
Phone/FAX: (904) 724-5326
Visit the Jacksonville Shell Club Home Page at:
http://home.sprynet.com/sprynet/wfrank/jacksonv.htm