From:
clair beckmann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Nov 2007 11:41:25 -0700
I was lucky enough to go on a Business related cruise  several years
ago and we took over the entire Radisson ship. There are many  HUGE
meeting rooms in the bowels of the ship available for a Bourse that
you would not know about unless you were told where they were, so it
truely might be very possible..

On Nov 12, 2007 8:09 AM, Katherine Cordy <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Hi ya all:
>
> Back in 2001, Doris Underwood and myself looked into the idea of a cruise
> out of Port Canaveral.  We thought it was a good idea at the time...but
> after much research changed our mind.
>
> Can you imagine a dealer stowing 15-20 boxes of shells in their stateroom???
>
> The Bourse would probably have to be a separate event at a nearby hotel!
> Maybe before the cruise.
>
> It would definitely end up to be more economical than the hotel, all the
> meals, renting a car, etc.
>
> Bobbi Cordy
>

> Jim and Bobbi Cordy
> Merritt Island, Florida
> Space Coast Seashell Festival
> "Sand In Our Shoes"
> January 18-20,2008
> ATSC Sponsors "It's Better In the Bahamas Shelling Trips"

> click leave the list.

clair