From:
Guido Poppe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Feb 2008 19:05:22 +0800
Many hundreds of photos on:

http://www.poppe-images.com

hundreds of photos of live animals in the upcoming books on
Philippine shells. Volume I will be released on Paris Shell show
coming march.

i'll not be there, but several of the 21 authors "in Poppe" will be
present.

Guido
it's 7 p.m. and the webmasters are still busy. Dark outside. After
one month of rough seas and no shells, boats are coming to Mactan
with treasures daily now.