From:
Andrew Grebneff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Mar 2008 00:05:43 +1200
>Can anyone suggest a good internet shop for photographic equipment in the US?
>Is Amazon reliable with such items?
>This is shell related! I am looking for a macro lens for my DSLR camera for
>taking pictures of shells!
>Please reply privately to [log in to unmask]

Make sure you get the right macro! I can't afford a macro, and the
standard Nikkor 18-135 zoom is a poor substitute.

I just bought a Nikon D80 DSLR in the hope of crisp images.In fact it
does no better than my Konica Minolta DiMage A2 point-&-shoot...
definitely not crisp; at 100% magnification tha imegas are fuzzy.
It's not camera-shake... may be faulty autofocus (both cameras?), and
the viewscreens in the KM were too low-resolution to focus manually;
the TTL viewfinder of the Nikon is good enough, but doesn' make up
for my short-sightedness and the national agent can't be bothered to
tell me if the single optional viewfinder lens will do the trick...
so I'm stuck with TWO shit cameras.

Watch what you buy!!
--
Andrew Grebneff