From:
David Lum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Oct 2008 14:52:49 -1000
Conch-Lers,

     This has been a very good discussion on seashell rarity.  In
September of this year I gave a presentation at the monthly Hawaiian
Malacological Society meeting on this exact topic.  If you're interested
in a .pdf copy of the presentation slides please write me at
[log in to unmask]  I just ask that you keep it for personal use.

     Take care, all.

Aloha,
Dave