From:
GARY FREDRICKSON <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Apr 2009 15:47:14 -0700
Hi,
I've had to pass on a few shells I really wanted at that site simply because it was cash or cssh transfer. Paypal has made it so much easier to buy from foreign dealers and I have found shells i've been looking for for years. However Paypal's buyer protection plan is a bit of a farce. You're only protected if the dealer has any money in their account with them. Figure the odds a bad dealer is going to leave money sitting there and vulnerable.
Back to the auction. I'm looking at shells from SIngapore, China, Taiwan, the Philippines etc. Something I could never do before so for that part of paypal I'm grateful. So far (knock on wood) I haven't had a bad experience.
Gary