From:
David Gillikin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Apr 2010 11:06:49 -0400
Dear all,

On behalf of the ISC 2010 organization committee, I want to remind you that registration and abstract submission for the 2nd International Scleorochronology Conference (24-28 July 2010, University of Mainz, Germany) ends on the 20 April 2010 (next Tuesday)!

You can download the abstract template and find further information concerning abstract submission, registration, and the conference program on the following website:

www.scleroconferences.de

We hope to welcome you at ISC 2010 at Mainz University!

Best wishes,
David

David P. Gillikin, Ph.D.
Visiting Assistant Professor of Earth Science and Research Associate
Department of Earth Science and Geography
Vassar College
Box 475
Poughkeepsie, NY  12604

phone:  845-437-5545