From:
Alan Kohn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 May 2010 08:49:58 -0700
Dear Karen,

I don't know if there is an English version, but I have a copy of
'Coquillages des Antilles' (1977), a paperback that is now a bit loosely
bound but all together. Abebooks.com lists at least half a dozen copies for
sale, in the $11-25 price range plus shipping, which brings the prices to
$30-$40. If you don't like any of those we can negotiate, or if you are
attending the AMS meeting in San Diego next month, I'll add it to the books
I've donated to the auction and you can bid for it.

Good luck,

Alan