From:
Karen VanderVen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Feb 2011 19:02:57 -0500
> Hi, Marlo.

I'm working on my photos of melogena from W. of Pensacola (Escambia Cty)/.
  I took some  but they didn't come out as well as I would have liked.
I'm trying again this weekend.   They are nice specimens and look like
James Cheshire's specimen.

Did I mention I should have specimens from Big Talbot Island, N.
of Jacksonville ?  (Still may be Duval County).

Karen

PS-  I love your Oliva sayana program too.  Another of my favorite
species.  I have a huge O sayana (not self collected) that the label
says was collected in Key West.

I want to thank all those who provided information, photos, and especially