From:
myron palay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Jan 1998 13:07:07 -0500
Re the mail from frhinkle.  I must not get all the mail for some
reason.  Wasn't the reference to the Budweiser commercial about the cute
frogs which latch onto truck or something and go flying like pigs out of
the picture?  Was there a personal jib in there that I missed?  There
should be a policy that all this stuff is explained by the webmaster for
the benefit of the non-cognizant.  Now that all the Cleveland Browns
games are away, we don't really care about football so I was on the net
all day yesterday and missed the commercials. I hear the game was good
for a change. Myron Palay