From:
steve rosenthal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Mar 2012 13:15:52 -0500
the personal sniping aside,  to me what is at issue here seems to be
the process. sounds like the Fl. Keys version got printed with a few
steps of the normal editorial process removed? Is that what happens in
this day of digital publishing and self-publishing?   If I had bought
the 2011 version when I saw it advertised a few short months ago and
later found out  at the time it was realized that  there were already
problems and/or it was being "overhauled" , well, imagine if that book
was a car, or a prescription drug.........