From:
Dale Snyder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Aug 2012 14:29:08 -0400
Carole, I find myself in the shoes you describe. So thanks for noting the Heritage Biodiversity Libraries in your note.  Maybe I'll find some help there.

Dale Snyder

---- marshalldg <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Dear Conch-L respondents,
 Thank you again. In the past, to do any kind of research, without access to museum funds for articles and journals, research was really hard and time consuming. It would take many trips to the libraries in Philadelphia, Washington and Miami and many many hundreds of dollars in Xerox fees. This is truly a wonderful medium and I wouldn't want to live in any other time. Thank you again and I have pretty much the information I need for an informed conclusion. (On this matter, at least.)
 The only thing I can't figure out is why I cannot find some of these articles. I do access Heritage Biodiversity Libraries but never seem to get the hang of using it. I get all kinds of articles but somehow it is never the one I want, then one of you gives me a link and it works perfectly.
 Someone will have to give me a few lessons, either on or offline.
 Again, thank you all.
          Carole