From:
Emilio F Garcia <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Sep 2012 16:52:31 -0500
Dear Leslie,

Harry still maintains his extraordinary memory. The known distribution of Epitonium championi is from the south coast of Cape Cod. Massachusetts to Duval Co. NE Florida. The similar species, Epitonium leali, is known from Puerto Rico to east Florida, west Florida, Louisiana and Texas.This species is shown in Encyclopedia of Texas Seashells (Tunnell et al, 2010:193) as E. turritellula (Mörch, 1875).

Emilio