From:
Tom Eichhorst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Nov 1998 17:20:30 -0700
Bob,

I could only find G. gilleni (Solem, 1993).  The others may be in Poppe's list of
gastropod species on the net (where I found this) but as I did not know what
family they were in I could not find anything.  If you have the family affliation
I would be happy to try again.  Or you can just try out Poppe's web site.  He has
a very thorough listing of species and some great images.

Good luck,

Tom Eichhorst in New Mexico (where we had sunshine, rain, sleet, snow, rain,
hail, lots of wind, and sunshine to close - all in order and today)