From:
Nancy Long <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Nov 1998 15:43:58 -0500
Ed,
After Fran hit we had a big black round item on our beaches. Over 700 were
found. It didn't take long to iden, thes, for they were tires put in the
ocean over ten years ago to form a fish barrier, but they broke lose from
their anchor,
Will be going to Goodland around 15 Jan if no luck then I'll spend the rest
of my budget with you. Hope the storms didn't do to much damage this year,
we only had Bonnie and no real damagew to speak of after Berth and Fran two
years ago.
Everett from NC Shell Club.