From:
Leslie Crnkovic <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Apr 2014 08:24:19 -0500
Hi David,
Yes, Hmart is chain.  http://www.hmart.com/company_new/shop_main.asp

Mainly I go there for the vegetables, ...premium quality at 1/3 to 1/2 the
price of other grocers.
I can pick up many of the exotic greens and favorites like snow peas and
sugar snap peas cheaply, and they are usualy USA grown.
The variety of imported sauces etc. is excellent as well.

Having worked 6 months in China has left me with a bit different taste.
Unfortunately I never visited the place till I was moving, now I live 30
miles away,
...Which for those of you who don't know Houston, it is only half way across
town.

Leslie