From:
Emilio Jorge Power <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Nov 1998 15:42:31 -0500
Hello!

Hi,
You may be looking in the right place. RKK sort of cites just about everyones
descriptions even though they may not recognize them as species or subspecies.
Neither Walls nor Springsteen & Leobrera mention these descriptions. You will
probably find the info in DaMotta's list of which I do not have one, except for
that printed by Raybaudi in "World Shells." This would just be a listing with no
pertinent info ie. valid or not valid species according to the "Pope."

"Rice's Prices" is just that, a listing of past offerings by dealers. It is not
infallible, he does a wonderful job in compiling this list but remember that he
cant reflect 10 or 20 opinions as to what is or what isnt a valid species,
subspecies or form. The Cones and Cyps alone would drive him nuts trying to sort
out the correct whatever.

Look in Guido Poppe's website or better yet e-mail him personally, he may be able
to help.

--
Later,

Emilio Jorge Power