Date:
Tue, 10 Feb 2015 17:33:14 -0500
Thank you both for help finding the correct name for Natica severa. And the resources you provided are the only pictures (illustrations) I've been able to find so far.

---- Harry Lee <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Here is Gould's holotype (figure 14):
[http://www.biodiversitylibrary.org/page/7892487#page/211/mode/1up]

Note that Cryptonatica janthostoma (Deshayes, 1839) is an older, not
a "newer," synonym.

Harry