From:
Marlo Krisberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Apr 2015 17:38:02 -0400
Thank you (and the several others) who have commented, positively and otherwise.  It's these comments that allow me to know what I'm doing correct and where to improve.  And, as long as I'm thanking, Harry Lee deserve special thanks for the many times he's provided edits and comments of drafts.

You may note that the color representation for the slides that present the valve interiors is often "off."  I purposely make contrast and certain highlighting extreme to emphasize pallial lines, which as you know are usually very difficult to photograph.

Marlo