From:
"M.A. Angioy" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Jan 1998 22:05:19 +0100
dear Scott,
sorry for the delay, but during the weekend Kathie Way from BMNH was here
as our guest, with several types for a book we are preparing, and I could
not find the time to sit down for my correspondence!
the parcels are ready, and I will send them as soon as I come back from paris.
The data of our bank account, for a direct draft, are as follows:

number of bank account in US$: 14473/15
BANCA TOSCANA - Roma branch
swift: TOSCIT 3 F040
telex: 621661 BTROES I

the account is in the name of "EVOLVER SRL" (our publishing company).

Hope everything is clear!

Welcome among our friends!!!

Maria