From:
Dan Yoshimoto <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Dec 1998 16:36:47 -0800
Thank you to all the people who helped me track down the information on the
Undated Ward's Catalogue.(especially Karlynn Morgan, who gave me the web
site address)  I saw the web page site and will contact them about this old
catalogue.  Conch-l does it again.
Dan Yoshimoto

>Ward's URL is:  http://www.wardsci.com/
>
>"Andrew K. Rindsberg" wrote:
>
>> Dan Yoshimoto asks about Ward's Natural Science Establishment in Rochester,
>> New York. Ward's is at least a century old and is still one of the world's
>> leading companies in the scientific supply business. They received previous
>> attention on Conch-L as suppliers of chipboard trays. Ward's has a web site
>> and a lively awareness of their own history, and might respond to an
>> inquiry as to the date of the catalog.
>>
>> Andrew K. Rindsberg
>> Geological Survey of Alabama
>
>--
>Karlynn Morgan
>
>Post Office Box 7606 / Naples, FL  34101-7606 / USA
>FAX:  (941) 649-8165

Dan & Hiromi Yoshimoto
1164 Vista Dr.
Eureka, California