From:
"Paul R. Monfils" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Jan 1999 00:28:27 EST
Hi folks,
This is sort of a semi-personal note, sorry to post it here; but a few people
have e-mailed me over the past week at my other e-mail address,
[log in to unmask], and may be wondering why I haven't responded.  Actually I
have, but I just discovered today that no e-mails have left the hospital
(where I work) for the past few days - some server problem.  There are over
1,500 messages backed up, waiting to be released.  I hope they fix it soon,
and when they do, my messages will be part of the flood of e-mail that pours
out all at once.  Also, if any conch-L messages of mine suddenly appear, on
topics that are several days old, the reason is the same.
Regards,
Paul Monfils