From:
Helmut Nisters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Jan 1999 18:57:18 PST
Dear shelloak,

No you misunderstood me. As I dont't collect exotic and outereuropean species, I'll give them all to the museum
Only when I get some detritus from the Mediterranean, or
when I exchange shells with detritus, and I sort it out, then
I keep some shells for me. When I changed European material
with other exotic species I gave all to the museum. As I don't
want to burd the museums collection I always gave eventual
material when it was asked out of my private collection. This
is only to misunderstand in my homepage. If you read exactly
you maybe come to my conclusion.
Thank you best and please don't misunderstand
yours sincerly Helmut