From:
James M Cheshire <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Feb 1999 13:55:09 -0600
Dear all, while shopping at my local shell shop,
I came across two weird Cypraea tigris. The first one
is odd in having a yellow ground color, not the normal blue
gray. It's dorsal line is quite hard to see, but if you look hard  it's
path can be defined. Is this some kind of rare color form? The second
one is odd in being heavily melanistic, but it is not completly black.
The dorsal
line can be defined without much effort. The spots are large and cover a
lot of the
ground color.

Are these rare forms?

Let me know,
Kind Regards James

P.S. The spots on the yellow tigris are normal sized.

P.S.S. I found them in the craft section of the store.
or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]